Angry Video Game Nerd Anime (feat. Nostalgia Critic, Simon & Budi) Angry Video Game Nerd Anime (feat. Nostalgia Critic, Simon & Budi)

I love it !

HAPPY SOULS HAPPY SOULS

This was a great animation , really funny . ( timing is excellent btw.

Jotun Jotun

Great animation, love the camera angles and character design.

MonKKey Chapter 2 MonKKey Chapter 2

Wow!....

I just seen both chapter one and this one and I enjoy the world that you are creating. I really like the character designs especially the villans . Your animation is very good keep it up I am looking forward for chapter 3.

AM-Frasier responds:

Thanks a lot !!!

Tell your friends!

AniMSN 73 AniMSN 73

Incredible

This was truely amazing work, I enjoyed it fromm begining to end. The effects were great and the camera angles were done very well . I would love to see more falsh like this.

Wayward Animals - part 2 Wayward Animals - part 2

I love this movie.

I really enjoyed it , The art is stylish and the character design is fun. please continue, I like to see more

Reblammed Reblammed

nice

it was a cool movie

Time Squad [Part 2] Time Squad [Part 2]

This is fun to watch

man I really like your BlockHead series and this episode is so hilarious ,the art work and style are truly great .and I love your designs .top notch

Blockhead: Episode 6 Blockhead: Episode 6

Dude yours desrve the prize / FUNNY beats Action

no dude your animation is hilarious , top notch stuff I just wish I could do comedy then I can stop drawin Dinos and Lions and all that other stuff. coming in second to great works is nothing to be ashamed of

Klash Of The Titans Part1 Klash Of The Titans Part1

left wanting to see more

overall I thought it was a very fun clip. The sound was abit too loud, but it also complimented the movie. I felt this movie would've been alot more enjoyable if the text was replaced with actual dialogue. Keep up the good work and hope to see more.